
Yes, I am struggling with a toddler and a puppy, but Eli loves Wrigley (that is why we still have a puppy). They are too cute together.
Eli's first love is the dog, and his second might be sweets (or animals or dinosaurs or Papa, maybe monsters).
Anyway, every Easter my mom makes him a bunny cake. This year was the first year he really understood that it was
cake and it was for him. HE LOVED IT... for days!


4 comments:
The girls keep asking when they get to dogsit Wrigley again. They can't get enough of all the new puppies (same with me & ryan). And by the way, we've posted our traditional pre-Destin photos of the girls in their new swimsuits. So, I'm expecting to see one of Mike & Eli sometime soon - it's tradition!!!
You're gonna wish that you never asked for the traditional Mike/Eli Destin shots. Trust me. I have some fabulous ideas.
Your comment on my blog the other day (day? week? I have no sense of time anymore) totally cheered me up and made me laugh. I am so glad you like reading my blog. Also, I took Clark to Monkey Joe's after reading about it on your Facebook page and it was a huge huge huge hit. I had to drag him out screaming and crying, for real. We should meet there sometime!
That video is too cute! I hope that wasn't one of Eli's favorite blankets :)
Post a Comment