January 2, 2009

Over a month late... Turning 2!

Eli's Second Birthday Party
Eli had a "BIG DINOSAUR PARTY" as he called it. It was simple with 15 family members and a magnificent cake that papa decorated!
After everyone had gotten a piece, the kids played with it for a long time. It is the most fun I have seen kids have with a cake! (We threw it away after this, in case you were wondering).
As many of you know, I don't like to eat JELLO but I LOVE to make things out of it. So no party is complete with out some kind of JELLO mold. I made JELLO eggs with little baby dinosaurs in them you had to eat out, the girls loved them. Eli is more like his mama, he liked the idea but not the JELLO.
He had a great time and cried when everyone left (it was about 10pm and he was ready to party all night!)

0 comments: