January 15, 2009

Best kind of dog to have...

Over a year ago the neighbors came over and said, "We bought Eli a dog, but she will live at our house"... PERFECT kind of dog in my eyes. Over the last year Eli has come to love Roo. We go visit Roo sometimes during the day. They play in the snow together on nice winter days. We have treats at our house we take Roo every now and then. Eli and Roo exchanged Christmas gifts. And, on days we are going stir crazy I will hear "Roo, treat". Eli loves Roo and I love that he does not live at our house!


2 comments:

swonderful said...

Hi Kari! It's Erin Dunlevy. I saw your link on facebook. I love having blog friends. I blog a lot... I have to have something to do after my kids are asleep. :) I agree that that the best kind of dog to have. I love dogs, but I've been there done that and it is crazy hard work. Eli is so cute, and I think he and Clark will get along famously!

Kute by Kari said...

Thanks Erin,
We love comments. It is so sad to post and not get any! It was great to see you today, we would love to come play... do you have a circle they can run in? :)