January 2, 2009

Christmas Part I

Mike and Ginny (his sister) love to argue about how baby Jesus should be positioned in the Nativity scene. Eli was more worried about where the Dinosaurs went.

I would have to say Eli's favorite part of Christmas was the Nativity scene. Don't all kids sleep with it at night???

We celebrated with Mike's family the weekend before Christmas. Eli was not real into opening gift, he was perfectly happy playing with the toys Mike played with growing up, singing in the bathtub with Aunt Ginny, and running around Memaw and Pepaw's bedroom with the girls and Uncle Ryan.

He did sit still long enough to watch a Dinosaur movie the Dorans bought him!

And, what holiday would be complete with out eating ornaments out of JELLO... I was challenged to do this and feel I came through with a strong product!

0 comments: