Uncle Brian got the state fair pictures off mama's phone!!! I can't resist putting in a little pitch for my brother's new (not too new, it's almost a year now) business again... here is the link. and here is a little blurb I found when I Googled him, makes me kinda proud. And having your Uncle own a store FULL of cell phones (many which you can play with) pretty much rocks when you are 2.
We went to an exhibit at the fair called "little hands on the farm" where Eli got to do many cool things farmers do then sell his "products", like veggies and cows milk, then use the "cash" to buy a prize... he picked fruit loops.





Most importantly... he LOVED the fried food!!!
I almost forgot the pony ride. You can't tell from this picture, but he loved this. He gets lots of practice on the penny horse at Meijer.
Last... I could not resist Googling Brian again and seeing what else was out there... and here I found another little blurb.
0 comments:
Post a Comment