Now that Nana and Grandpa are in their home in the country, it was only appropriate that they start a pumpkin patch for the grandchild (grandchildren some day I am sure). Last year Eli got a pumpkin from Nana and Grandpa (see below). The biggest one they had.

This year we are already planning how to even get this thing to our house. Of coarse Grandpa picked the BIGGEST pumpkin to nurture and get ready for Eli. At this point they think it is 100 pounds and gaining about 3 pounds a day (reminds me of myself when I was pregnant).

I know that it might be a little early to be thinking about Halloween but I LOVE the fall decor, the weather, hot cider, pumpkin carving, cute kids dressed up like animals and princesses... I have to admit I starting buying decor last week (just a place mate for Eli).
Our friend Tatum might love fall and Halloween even more then me, so I am sure she supports me and my parents in our premature excitement!
1 comments:
I can't agree more, Kari! October cannot come fast enough!!! Jose says I'm pushing winter upon us by dreaming of the fall but I just can't help myself, even if that means winter is around the corner. By the way, Eli looks like he's grown a foot since the last time I saw him. We really need to get together for a picnic or something.
Post a Comment