We can't very well have this background and not post pics from some of the games we went to this summer.

We went to one with Aunt Beth... they lost
I posted this one for Mike's friends and other Cub fanatics that will have a clue who this is... Mike can explain in a comment if he likes.
We went to one with Aunt Beth... they lost
The weekend following this game to Dooley's offered up free tickets, 2nd row behind the batter.
We were really stupid and did not record the game to see ourselves.
This guy kinda freaked us out. He stares at the crowd a lot.
They seats were awesome, but they lost.
How will I ever get into the game when I always end up at blowouts. If you are thinking to yourself "she does not sound very excited about this" then you are correct to a degree. I am far from being a die hard fan but, I do like my new hat and I did enjoy these seats!
1 comments:
Some follow up information. That guy who I'm standing with is none other than the famous Ronnie Woo Woo.
http://www.ronniewoowoo.com/
Die hard Cubs fans will know who he is.
Secondly, the player in the on deck circle was Alfonso Soriano. He was awesome...he gave a little boy a foul ball that went his way, which led to that boy shaking with excitement and choking up many of us sitting around him watching the whole scene. He may be my favorite Cubbie now. Sure, he looked at the crowd more than watching the game at times, but that's the beauty of Soriano.
Post a Comment