March 2, 2008

We are not getting younger, but Mike's getting smarter


As some of you might know Mike does not have a reputation for being handy. However, this might be changing... this weekend he was "forced" to tile our wet bar/bathroom area on the diagonal vs the square. I am pretty sure he is blaming everything that's wrong in life on the fact I wanted to do this... the war, world hunger, you get the point. Tiling on the diagonal does force one to use a wet saw. They will let ANYONE rent one of these things.

My real point is Mike looks like a pro using the wet saw and was able to pull off any odd cut I asked for. I also have to say the floor looks like a pro did it. We still need to grout but we are so close!


We will be taking Advil for the next week or so... in fact we might be calling into work. I am not sure we will be walking tomorrow. We are only 30, why are we so much more sore then we would have been 5 years ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband looks so sexy on the wet saw. He must work out.

Kute by Kari said...

What do you mean... you know you don't work out.

Tatum & Jose said...

The tile looks great!