It is possible Eli will be participating in a few egg hunts this Easter...
1. My aunt has one at her house (maybe... no pressure Aunt Kathy)
2. Our neighborhood has one
3. Mike and I plan are organizing one for the cousins at Mamaw's this Easter
So, that being said, we have lots of practice to do. Being that the weather is gross today and that Eli and I are still in our PJ's at 4:30pm... what a great day to start to practice. I filled each egg with one cheddar cheese goldfish to help him understand... this would have worked better if I did it before snack time vs right after.
Video #1: The initial try.
Video #2: Getting better
Video #3: Still to come... in this video Eli runs to eggs, beating 7-8 year olds with his skills and you are amazed. We will post it after Easter.
1. My aunt has one at her house (maybe... no pressure Aunt Kathy)
2. Our neighborhood has one
3. Mike and I plan are organizing one for the cousins at Mamaw's this Easter
So, that being said, we have lots of practice to do. Being that the weather is gross today and that Eli and I are still in our PJ's at 4:30pm... what a great day to start to practice. I filled each egg with one cheddar cheese goldfish to help him understand... this would have worked better if I did it before snack time vs right after.
Video #1: The initial try.
Video #2: Getting better
Video #3: Still to come... in this video Eli runs to eggs, beating 7-8 year olds with his skills and you are amazed. We will post it after Easter.
1 comments:
I love that you are practicing! Someone more competitive than even me.
Post a Comment