September 13, 2011

Random over the last SEVERAL months: PART 1

I have felt so sick the last 4 months that we have not posted anything, so hear are some random moments from our summer!  PART 1: Once I started this I realized how much we have not posted.
 First Soccer Game with Papa as a coach

 Isaac's first Easter Egg hunt!

 Easter "fancy" clothes - he LOVED the tie!

 Teaching Isaac to walk....
 And go up the slide the wrong way, something all children must learn!

 Being like big brother!

 Nana and Papaw's doggy was a proud new daddy this summer... Puppies were too cute!

 Helping Papa

 Helping Mama

 Eli's best friend Sammy! - lives just across the street!

 2nd annual Michigan vacation with the Collin's family... this was our view from our screened in porch - so wonderful!
 A Pirate approached me in Target and gave me this map and asked me if I was going to Michigan soon, when I said yes he game me this treasure map leading to a wonderful treasure box on the beach... so fun because the kids believed all of it!
 Getting close to the treasure!
 beach time!

More to come another day!

0 comments: