So we have been back from vacation for over a week and just today I accepted that it is over. In the last week, while in denial about being back, I have done the following...
1. Read 3 books
2. Went on a family bike ride down 71st street - yikes
3. Been to as many as 3 parks in one day
4. Lots of hiking
5. Most importantly - no laundry or cleaning... and mostly take out food
Today I realize it is time to get back to the real world (we don't have any clean underwear and Mike says his bath towel stinks).
I failed to post any pictures of our actual vacation during my extended vacation last week, but Ginny did. Here is the link
http://doranphotos.blogspot.com/
June 16, 2009
At least my sister in law posted vacation pictures
Posted by Kute by Kari at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Memaw & Pepaw posted pics on their site too.
http://vjkuebler.blogspot.com/
I should post the rest of our pics hopefully tomorrow
Post a Comment