November 27, 2008

tagged... look below to see if I tag you

tagged

4 tv shows i love to watch:

1. Lost

2. Office

3. Little People Big World

4. Tori Spelling reality show (this is not a joke)

4 of my favorite restaurants:

1. Indian Garden

2. Take out from Chinese Buffet next to our house

3. Sizzling Wok (71st and Michigan)

4. Thai One On


4 things that happened today:

1. I got time with my family because Eli actually played with other kids

2. Watched a movie with my husband we both enjoyed!

3. Developed a plan with my husband on how to have more fun

4. Had homemade popcorn

4 things i'm looking forward to:

1. Christmas decorations

2. Making Eli's Birthday cake with Mike

3. My Kitchen being done and pretty

4. Getting pregnant (not so much the pregnant part, but the having a baby part)


4 things on my "wish"/hope list:

1. My prayers for consistent contentment will be answered

2. I always love my husband and that he loves me like we did when we were dating

3. Eli grows up to love God and do amazing things for Him

4. I would develop the discipline to read God's word daily


4 people i'm tagging: 1. Ginny 2. Mike 3. Tatum 4. Kristen Kelley

0 comments: