Eli's new love is dinosaurs. I am not even sure who introduced him or when this exactly started, but he is in love with dinosaurs. Soon after this became all he could talk about, I told him we would go see the dinosaurs at the museum. It was a Monday and they are closed on Monday's, I will never make that mistake again. He was soooo sad. I convinced him they were all sleeping, and we went to toys r us and bought some toy dinosaurs which he now eats, baths, and sleeps with!
Since then we have been to the museum about 1-2 times a week. He loves it. When Mike got home from work the other day Eli got him his shoes and socks and ran to the door and said "dinosaurs". The fact the museum closes at 5pm, stinks for daddy's and their kids!
November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He looks so grown up. I love that he is pretending to feed the dinosaurs...so cute!!
Post a Comment