Per Tatum...
"Well, a few days ago, Kari and I decided that Nadia and Eli needed a play date. Everything was going well until Nadia fell off a kitchen chair just as we were ready to have lunch. Nadia cried for about 30 minutes straight (Nadia tends to vomit when she cries too much so of course she got sick) and I was worried that she was hurting somewhere and couldn't tell us. Well, of course you can't have one crying child. Sonia then started crying because it was feeding time so the next thing I know I'm sitting on the couch, feeding Sonia while Nadia was laying on my lap crying (what a sight!). By the time we left our play date, Kari and Nadia were covered in vomit and I had milk all down my shirt. I think Eli was the only one who kept cool and managed to stay clean."
Pray for her as he gets ready to have all three of them together by herself!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment