December 3, 2007

It's the BIG Day

We had Eli's party about a week before his birthday. However, I felt like it was very important to also do something special on his actual birthday (because he would know if we did not and never forgive us-right?). Soooo we had BIG plans for weeks for Mike to get off work early and go to the Children's Museum. However, I ended up also haveing to work, Mike did not get off until 5pm, and the Museum has something against working parents and closes at 5pm. So after I cried (and I really did) we came up with plan B. We went the Toys R Us and bought this awesome tent/tunnel thing with lots of little plastic balls, the NEW Christmas Tigger and Pooh Movie (more for Mike then Eli), and picked up some popcorn (more for Eli then us). It was a great evening and we only spent 10 more dollars then we would have at the Museum (much smarter of us).
It's even big enough for daddy!

Popcorn Picture in different Post... Mike thought his new like for popcorn was worthy of it's very own entry.

2 comments:

carol said...

Happy BDay Eli!
Thanks for updating the blog:)

Anonymous said...

What a fun Birthday! It is ridiculous how much museums cost- and then not to even be open resonable hours!