
Eli had a Colts Birthday Party about a week ago. You ask why Colts for a
baby boy... it went like this...
Mommy: Eli's birthday is coming up, what do you think the theme should be?
Daddy: A Colts theme
Mommy: OK
A week latter...
Mommy: I found a cake pan that would be good for Eli's party and have some decoration ideas.
Daddy: I only suggested that because I thought you would never let us have a Colts theme... it was to get a rise out of you.
Mommy: Too late... Colts party it is!

It is tradition in Mike's family "the daddy" makes the cake... well decorates it at least. Mike made the top cake (well done for his first cake) and I make the bottom one for Eli to stick his face in.

He was not so sure about all the singing!

This is about a messy as it got! At this point I think he was done this the cake!

He did a great job opening presents! I have spent months attempting to keep him from tearing paper... the toilet paper, Kleenex, my grocery list, books... so he was not hesitant when we told him to go at it and tear the paper.

And last... I have to picture my Football Jello creation!

0 comments:
Post a Comment