July 5, 2007

BIG NEWS... we are on the move

For about a month Eli has been up on all fours trying to crawl... and today I think he figured it out. He officially just crossed the entire length of the living room without stopping. When gets to where the carpet meets the hardwood he stops and looks confused. I am not sure what he thinks it is but he is not about to cross it. We will have to try to get video soon (as if non of you have ever seen a baby crawl).

3 comments:

carol said...

I guess I forgot to tell you he did that at my house last week...oops!
J/K!
He is one advanced lil' dude!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're on the move, too! Avery started walking this week. I was starting to worry. She turned 15 mos. today.


Erin Poulin

Tatum & Jose said...

I think that photo with the wig should be entered into a contest. I'm sure it will win