June 25, 2007

My parents keep me in the closet

One of Eli's favorite things to do is jump in his Johny Jumper, however we do not have a doorway downstairs that it fits in... except for the closet. So, here is a video of Eli hanging in the closet. When he gets fussy we just shut the door.

2 comments:

carol said...

I just got visions of you guys on the sidelines of Eli's sporting events (or chess competitions). Come on Eli....jump!
p.s. you guys are never home. we stopped by last night, and I came by with the kids this morning...oh, wait...that sounds like we are stalking you.

Anonymous said...

so cute! We just got Bridget's johnny jumper out. She does not jump nearly as well as Eli. In fact she does not jump at all, she just spins around.
I am still not convinced that these things are even safe. . . I love that you keep it in the closet!