November 1, 2009

lots to cover

Now that the camera is working and we have downloaded pictures from months ago, I have major catching up to do. I think I might just post random things from the last several months over the next few weeks.

Here is a video I have really been wanting to post so Ethan's parents can see it (Ethan is Eli's best neighborhood buddy). Ethan was trying to teach Eli to dance. Although Eli does loves to dance, I just don't know if he was ready for this :)

3 comments:

carol said...

Shake it Ethan!! I can tell Bridget has been busting a move around the house.

Alison said...

Hilarious! Eli is definitely not sold on the hip shakin' going on!

sprink said...

I am thinking Ethan got those moves from Steve! Great to have good friends. It will be wonderful to watch those two boys grown up together.