Feel free to put your top 5 movies of all time in the comments to this post.
Here are Mike's top 5 movies of all time:
5. The Godfather
4. Shawshank Redemption
3. Life is Beautiful
2. Shakespeare in Love
1. Braveheart
February 23, 2009
And the "Kuebler" goes to...
Posted by Kute by Kari at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
In no particular order:
Shawshank Redemption
The Princess Bride
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Life is Beautiful
Like Water for Chocolate
My Life as a Dog
Dangerous Liaisons
Big Fish
How about "Top 5 movies ingrained into my memory in the 80's thanks to endless repeat viewings on HBO?"
The Karate Kid
The Goonies
Just One of the Guys
Short Circuit
Big Trouble in Little China
Interesting, since Ryan and I just came up with a list of our top 10 all-time favorites after watching Slumdog Millionaire. Also love Jose's comment - I just asked Ryan the other day if he remembered the movie Big Trouble in Little China, because I had the song in my head. Here's our top 5 (no particular order)
Ginny's:
1 Braveheart
2 Shawshank
3 Shindler's List
4 Gladiator
5 The Usual Suspects
Ryan's:
1 Braveheart
2 Shawshank
3 Gladiator
4 Full Metal Jacket
5 The Pianist
6 A Time to Kill
And we both decided Office Space gets an honorary spot
Ginny, where is "Gods and Monsters" on your lists?
Just mentioning that movie to Ryan made him angry. I think he had permanently removed it from his memory.
Post a Comment