We got new hardwood floors put in the kitchen a few weeks ago. It has inspired us to at least think about painting the walls and the trim. There is still some finishing touches to be done to the floors but we are really happy with them. It finally feels clean when I walk on it and I don't feel like I have to wear shoes all the time!
We replaced the dinning room light (no picture) and were thinking about replacing the breakfast nook soon... looks like it will be sooner then later considering Mike "accidentally" broke it with his head.
Our inside projects are on a hold (1/2 finished and on hold) while we get outside and enjoy the weather. Mike, Beth (Mike's youngest sister) and I pulled all the Ivy and other ground cover out a few weekends ago. Mike edged and we are ready to plant some more and mulch. It looks bare now but it's still much better then it was. We can found about 2 feet more of the driveway and a good extra foot of sidewalk under everything!!!
I thought I hated outside work, but we have really enjoyed doing it together the last few weekends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment