
What is it about kids that makes them desire to try to fit in the tightest spaces all the time. Eli loves to climb through places he does not fit or that involve getting hurt. We have this entire 14x14 room for him to play in and he has to stand under the desk.
Not a great pic of Mike (sorry Mike)... but good picture of why boys like daddy's more then mommy's at times.
We are working on eating with a spoon... I have to admit I only have the energy for this when I know bath time is coming right after.
It is odd that kids can develope such a love for something (TV shoes, blankets...) at such a young age. Eli loves "My friend Tigger and Pooh". This is excellent for Mike and I when he is sick or fussy or any other time we need him distracted for a little while. He stands right in front of the TV and just stares for the 23 min it is on. We got him a Tigger and Pooh book so we don't have to watch TV all the time to enjoy Tigger and Pooh. He carried it around the house for hours when he first got it... very excited!

So helpful... I figure, at this rate, I might be caught up on laundry in 2020 if I am lucky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment