I debated if I should post this, but what the heck. For years now (all my life) I have slept with my baby blanket. Of coarse I do not still have my original, it only make it till I was about 21. However, it was replaced by one very similar (seen in this picture). As many of you know we have been swaddling Eli since he was 6 weeks old with the swaddle blanket called the "Miracle Blanket" which really is a miracle. He was sleeping 8 hours straight a night at 6 weeks. But, we figured he could not be swaddled in high school, so we had to break him of this habit. It was rough, but we found the solution... Eli loves mommy's blanket. We are going on almost 3 weeks of Eli sleeping with my blanket (the longest I have EVER gone sleeping without it!). So Eli might be sleeping well, but I am struggling a little... if it gets to bad I might have to sleep in the crib with Eli so we can share it.
April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there,
I just want you to know that I slept with a Humpty Dumpty till I married Darin. And now that Darin is bald it is very similar to like before I was married as Humpty is also bald! (I do have him still, although I was very selfish and never let either of my boys sleep with him.) So just cuddle up to Mike and you will be fine!
We are really looking forward to being with you all at camp this year. And looking forward to holding and lovin on that boy of yours. Who...by the way...is TOOOO CUUUTE!!!!
Love you guys,
rach
Thank Rachel... I am glad someone understands. I should have talked to you first and known to never ever give him my blanket to begin with. We are looking forward to camp too! This is a big deal, Eli's first time at camp outside of my belly. You know the first time I ever felt him move was at camp, I think he just gets really excited to be there!
Post a Comment